Thursday, June 21, 2012

Medical Gang-Stalking, Psychiatric Abuse, Medical Kidnapping LouisianaAbuseLawSuit001.MPG

### Psychiatrist Dallas - Medical Gang-Stalking, Psychiatric Abuse, Medical Kidnapping LouisianaAbuseLawSuit001.MPG.###
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I actually have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Medical Gang-Stalking, Psychiatric Abuse, Medical Kidnapping LouisianaAbuseLawSuit001.MPG.

Do you know about - Medical Gang-Stalking, Psychiatric Abuse, Medical Kidnapping LouisianaAbuseLawSuit001.MPG

Psychiatrist Dallas ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Psychiatrist Dallas . You see this article for facts about an individual need to know is Psychiatrist Dallas .

How is Medical Gang-Stalking, Psychiatric Abuse, Medical Kidnapping LouisianaAbuseLawSuit001.MPG

Medical Gang-Stalking, Psychiatric Abuse, Medical Kidnapping LouisianaAbuseLawSuit001.MPG Tube. Duration : 22.02 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Psychiatrist Dallas . Do not ask to speak to a doctor while traveling through Louisiana! Forget about trying to report a crime....they'll high-jack your life! How many people are kidnapped and held at hospitals under the guise of being a "Patient"? Hear my story..... My vehicle had broke down in Mobile, Alabama, I left it at a repair shop, caught a ride towards Texas. The person giving me the ride sexually harrassed me, I had a panic attack, escaped and asked to speak to a doctor in La Place, Louisiana. There was never a Police Report made on my behalf of my complaints. I was watched for 2 days at the ER, with absolutely NO incident, I should have been sent to Texas on a bus at that point, instead, then they forced-transported me to a NURSING HOME over 100 miles away (I was only 51 and healthy!!) to Jennings, La. I had only tried to report a crime and speak to a doctor about a panic attack! I was high-jacked, and never got to make a police report. In essence, I was kidnapped by a Nursing Home...look at my photo, I'm a healthy 51 year old! It was a geriatrics place for elderly patients...The doctor lied and said I had severe depression, although I was trying to report a crime, I was held there for 5 days, then attacked by 6-8 staff workers, held down and drugged! They then drove me another 30 miles away and force-dumped me at a shelter!!!! Finally, I made it back to Mobile, Alabama where I got my car! They lie about the person's condition to hold them and rack up a large bill! They sent me a ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Psychiatrist Dallas . Where you'll be able to offer utilization in your life. And above all, your reaction is Psychiatrist Dallas . View Related articles associated with Psychiatrist Dallas . I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Medical Gang-Stalking, Psychiatric Abuse, Medical Kidnapping LouisianaAbuseLawSuit001.MPG.


No comments:

Post a Comment