Wednesday, July 18, 2012

C2CAM - Astral Possession & Spiritual Healing - Coast To Coast AM

### Psychiatrist Dallas - C2CAM - Astral Possession & Spiritual Healing - Coast To Coast AM.###
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination C2CAM - Astral Possession & Spiritual Healing - Coast To Coast AM.

Do you know about - C2CAM - Astral Possession & Spiritual Healing - Coast To Coast AM

Psychiatrist Dallas ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Psychiatrist Dallas . You check out this article for info on that need to know is Psychiatrist Dallas .

How is C2CAM - Astral Possession & Spiritual Healing - Coast To Coast AM

C2CAM - Astral Possession & Spiritual Healing - Coast To Coast AM Tube. Duration : 152.45 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Psychiatrist Dallas . CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE LATEST UPDATED VIDEO THAT CAME OUT TODAY www.youtube.com Subscribe To Get Notified Of The Latest Releases As They Come Out www.youtube.com Date: 06-05-09 Host: George Noory Guests: Susan Shumsky In the first half of the program, author and speaker Dr. Susan Shumsky talked about astral possession and shared her own nightmarish possession experience, which happened the first time she tried the psychedelic drug LSD. Shumsky said afterward she was plagued by visual and auditory hallucinations, and even sought the help of a psychiatrist to find relief. A cure eventually came through transcendental meditation, she noted. Shumsky explained how people can be bound with 'psychic ties' formed by the residue left over from negative experiences, and stressed the importance of cutting these cords in order to have better more intimate relationships. Shumsky suggested those afflicted by psychic ties say the following prayer: "I now call upon [the god of your understanding] to cut all psychic ties between myself and [name of person]. These psychic ties are now lovingly cut, lifted, blessed, healed, released and let go into the divine light." Shumsky spoke about 'psychic vampires' and 'psychic bullies' who drain and manipulate their victims. She offered a daily affirmation to help people maintain their self-authority and deal with these attacks: "I am in control. I am the only authority in my life. I am divinely protected by the light of my being. I close off my ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Psychiatrist Dallas . Where you possibly can put to used in your daily life. And most significantly, your reaction is Psychiatrist Dallas . View Related articles related to Psychiatrist Dallas . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share C2CAM - Astral Possession & Spiritual Healing - Coast To Coast AM.


No comments:

Post a Comment